[Heeplist] Flame wars

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Mon Jul 28 05:15:07 EDT 2014

 We always could, I believe. To me that episode seemed a bit sad but no offence was taken that is for sure. Anyone can have his "day" I believe.
All the best, Igor
P.S. Regarding Heep, I saw one of the funniest episodes on one of our main TV channels, it's a fresh footage of Mr.Box and Mr. Shaw in Riga, before the boxing show, as soon as I see it on the tube, I'll send it to you all. :)))))))))))))))))