[Heeplist] Box humour

Terje Pedersen terjped at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 31 17:08:48 EDT 2014

We talked about earlier how fun a guy Mick Box is... dunno if you guys read his last blog yet but this one made me laff hard...

"Now I have always wanted to be on the same festival bill as ‘Fish’ and ‘Meat Loaf.’ I would love to be able to make the introduction ‘ Fish meet Meat, Meat meet Fish.’ That would have tickled me no end. I am surprised Fish doesn’t call his band ‘Chips,’ as that would be huge on a tour of England.
I can see the posters now, ‘Tonight an evening with Fish and Chips.’  There would be droves of people queuing up for sure."

Lol funny guy

Terje