[Heeplist] Old Heep Bootlegs!!

Terje Pedersen terjped at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 28 13:29:17 EDT 2014

I always been interested in old Heep bootlegs from the 70`s, the problem is
it seems with all of them, the sound is absolute shite all over.
Has anyone ever come across a bootleg from that era with decent sound??
The ones I bothered buying is "Demons in America" from Whisky a Go Go 72.
Live in California Look back and live and the live at Budokan from 73.  All
of which has not very good sound for my liking at least.
These are cd`s though, never bought any of the vinyl ones since they are
greatly overprized. ;-)

Terje