[Heeplist] Uriah Heep video links

Terje Pedersen terjped at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 27 04:24:14 EDT 2014

What are you on about with this ranting Rick??  I wake up and receive 7 new posts, 6 from you and all of them full of shite about everyone is after you and such. Get help man, do you really think anyone care about where you live??  You could live on Uranus for all I care, but if I wanna post something from Youtube I can't be bothered to copy it and upload it to another site god knows where just so you can watch it, not my issue you can't access youtube, sorry man but this is just getting annoying.

Terje