[Heeplist] Uriah Heep - Heartache City (Live 1987)

Rick Wilson rick.wilson.292768100 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 23:47:06 EDT 2014

To Kirk, Shawn, and all the others who constantly post videos that link
back to YOUTube:  I usually do not comment on your posts, not because I do
not love the songs or videos, but because I cannot view those videos.
There are literally thousands of websites with videos, especially Classic
Rock.  I would ask YOU all to try to post something that ALL of us could
enjoy in the future.  If YOU do not care whether or not I can enjoy, then
delete me, because I thought this mailing list was for and about fans of
the band, "Uriah Heep", not attacks on people who do not live where YOU
live.

Rick
[?]