[Heeplist] : Celebration released on vinyl

Rick Wilson rick.wilson.292768100 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 23:31:09 EDT 2014

Kevin, that is what I am saying, it will probably be 22 years or more, if
no-one in your area lets the band know that YOU would like to see them
live.  Like Bob, I am not trying to whine about anything, but there is a
lot of nonsense talk here and little about music.  As far as the band from
Detroit called, "Death", I like them very much, but I had nothing new to
add to the conversation, so I said nothing.  As far as David's band, I
cannot access his website to check his band out, so I cannot comment one
way or the other.  Finally, as far as being attacked because I am in China,
I have had enough!  I wrote a one sentence reply to Lain, showing him the
link to www.travellersintime.com/ where he can see all of the past
messages, then I receive a message from Mac claiming that my message is
under review because of its size!  A one sentence message!  I NEVER add on
to other messages!  If that's how far we have come, that now YOU wish to
delete me from the list with lies, only because I do not live in the U.S.,
and there is this great fear of Communism going around because of Obama,
then delete me, because like Bob said, "I'm outta here!", if I cannot make
comments now-and-again.

Rick
[?]