[Heeplist] Celebration released on vinyl

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat Jul 26 10:17:37 EDT 2014

I saw it, but chose not to comment.  Not because of who wrote it, but
because I do not have time for that and thought it was an unworkable idea.
Plus I got attacked 2 weeks ago about not having time to watch a Death video
and I was thinking of finally getting of this list, I was so upset.

If someone wants to promote a band fine, just don't criticize me for not
liking them or sharing the enthusiasm because it is not heep.  Plus my
feelings were hurt in May because I tried talking about a wonderful band
that a guy on the list here is in.

So I say screw it, no one is going to tell me what I can or can't talk about
or I am outta here!!!!

On 7/26/14 7:17 AM, "Iain Barnes" <i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> I think the list can talk about anything they like and to discourage Heep

talk whatever the subject is not the way forward IMO.

As for the tragedy
> Louis has had much support on Facebook  and of course our
hearts go out to
> all affected.  My deepest condolences go out to Louis and
his friends and
> family.

Personally Rick I haven't seen any post regarding a Uriah Heep Street
> Team
and i think many others don't see all posts.

Talk away whatever the
> topic, any Heep talk is interesteing to me.

Iain

> active.

Heeplist mailing
Heeplist at travellersintime.com