[Heeplist] Celebration released on vinyl

Terje Pedersen terjped at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 22 18:42:48 EDT 2014

I got it from ebay... still keeping it sealed though since I`m a singles collector freak hehe

Having a bit of fun recording some strange Heep vinyl from my 45 collection now and will post them on Youtube when finished, think maybe not everyone has heard these before.
One is a single released by the Presbyterian church in 1976 and includes Heep on one side and Foghat on the other side. It’s a intervue with Mick Box included with some music clips. Kind of funny thing... ;-)   They even spelled the name Uriah Heap in the record lol

Also got one from the United States airforce recruiter vinyl single with a short message from Ken Hensley and a Mercury Radio Spots single which is quite fun too
I`l post the links when its done... but bare with me, first time I publish anything and it’s a pain in the old a***  :-P

Terje