[Heeplist] Celebration released on vinyl

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Tue Jul 22 03:48:01 EDT 2014

Hi

I'm back from another short vacation. A while ago I saw that the 40th
Anniversary album Celebration released in 2009 will be out on vinyl in
August by earMUSIC. I haven't noticed that this was mentioned on the
list before. Although it's a good thing to have this finally in vinyl
format also I wish they would have done that originally. This was
released in three different formats back then but only a seven inch
vinyl single with two songs was incluced on "Collector's Edition"
version. This new release is a double vinyl but it there's only those
14 songs that were on the Standard Edition version CD, none of the
Sweden Rock live recordings are included.

http://www.heepfiles.info/comp/celebr.htm

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi