[Heeplist] There's Just One Thing in Life

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat Jul 26 16:12:52 EDT 2014

I was listening to Cant Take that Away today.  And Bernie was singing
³There¹s just one thing in life...²
All of  a sudden I remembered the movie from 1991 called City Slickers with
Billy Crystal.   Jack Palance played a tough cowboy called Curley.  And he
would hold up his index finger and say ³there is one thing in life²  I never
understood that line until now.  Thank you Uriah Heep!!!

I also just thought of something devious!!  Uriah Heep is on a cruise next
February called ³Rock Legends Cruise².  According to the website, it is sold
out.  However, I am curious is there anyone on this list going?  If so I
think YOU should organize a boat team, talk about impact and promoting Heep
in a highly concentrated area!!