[Heeplist] Heeplist] An artist in rock and financial success

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Mon Jul 21 17:29:23 EDT 2014

Mick plays for the love of playing first, bit it's also for a living, so he has to think of that part at all times, I would really like to hear Mick play without the burden of making a living and only for the joy of the music, but I have to wonder it that would really be any different because he always seems to be doing what he loves so just maybe he is just playing what he loves playing. Dave S