[Heeplist] USA Tour dates (what tour, we need to change this)

Terje Pedersen terjped at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 20 17:01:56 EDT 2014

I had some friends over for a BBQ last nite and had outsider lying beside my boomblaster out on the deck...my friend looked at the cover and wondered why he never seen this album before. When I told him it was fresh from the bakery he couldn’t believe Heep were still alive and had to listen to it right away..and liked it :-D

Terje