[Heeplist] USA Tour dates (what tour, we need to change this)

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 20:27:48 EDT 2014

At least they come to the US . How about Canada?
Your right, when they tour the US it's stratigic
The towns they play, mostly on the east side which makes business sense.
Your right Touring in North America is a huge expense on any band.
We need to get Oursider on radio play here desperately for them to gain
some ground here.
Can't stop listening to that album, it's all I've been listening to lately.
My wife thinks I'm nuts!
She just doesn't understand Heep fans