[Heeplist] USA Tour dates (what tour, we need to change this)

Kevin Julie kevinj.1969 at yahoo.ca
Sat Jul 19 14:20:13 EDT 2014

I live in southern Ontario, right between Toronto and Buffalo, NY. sadly, Heep has not been to this area since the '93 Total recall tour.
You don't blame them? well blame someone then - Buffalo's classic rock station and Toronto's both feature Heep songs on occasion [actually there's a few around here that may play an old classic here and there - which is better than nothing], and since the band hasn't been here in over 20 years - well, what can one expect? I would love to see them here, aside from playing the usual US places they've played over the last few tours which are too much of a drive for me.
there are a number of venues in Toronto and Buffalo that regularly have classic hard rock and metal bands, Heep would fit it - but if they never come - who knows?

 So, I heard a rumour that Heep
 is doing an Easter US tour in
 sept and
 Western in Oct. I don't think they will come up to
 Canada and I
 don't blame them ,
 can't believe they get no radio play, know one really
 knows who they are and Bernie is from here?
 It's frustrating being a Heep
 fan
 here.