[Heeplist] USA Tour dates (what tour, we need to change this)

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Sat Jul 19 10:58:37 EDT 2014

*'Kiss The Rainbow'*

I'm really liking this song from the new album - *'OUTSIDER'.*

I like* Mick's* guitar playing on this number. The distorted arpeggios ...
Cool!

Along with the late & great* Jimi Hendrix,* and *Brian Robertson* *(Thin
Lizzy*),  *Mick Box* stomps one mean wah-wah pedal!

*Phil Lanzon* is a wizard on the venerable Hammond Organ as well,

*GEAUX HEEP!!!*