[Heeplist] Heeplist] Outsider Month Two

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Sat Jul 19 12:52:54 EDT 2014

What's great about this album is it's a bit different in style which makes it not only good but very interesting all around, they seem to have a way of picking the right people for the band when they lose someone, not many bands are able to do that, when they're still young, so to remain greasy at this point in time is unheard of. Dave S