[Heeplist] Heeplist] USA Tour dates

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Thu Jul 10 22:52:41 EDT 2014

With Neil you have to know which mode he's in, basically with Crazy Horse good, without not so good, just like the CD releases, unless he was with Crazy Horse I wouldn't bother going, I just don't like much of his acoustic stuff, or country, it's just a matter of knowing the artist. Though there are some people that like anything as long as it says Neil Young, and you just can't do that with artists that like to alternate between styles unless you have either no real taste in music or your more into the artist than the music. What I mean by real taste in music is that you just like music and style isn't that important to you which is not a bad thing, I just have a taste for certain types of musical chords notes and instruments, mainly minor keys. Dave S