[Heeplist] USA Tour dates

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Thu Jul 10 13:20:04 EDT 2014

Terje,

Thank you for mentioning that you are attending a *Neil Young & Crazy Horse*
performace.

:)

Glad to read that someone else likes *Neil* and *Crazy Horse*.

If possible, would you kindly post a review of the show you will be
attending. I will greatly appreciate it!

Take Care ... and have a great, safe, and enjoyable time at the concert.

*Shawn -*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmHljOmSw6I

*'LES BON TEMPS ROULER!'*