[Heeplist] [NHC] Steve Walsh leaving Kansas

Dave Crookham crookham at peoplepc.com
Wed Jul 9 07:39:40 EDT 2014

I saw his post by itself.

Dave C

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Winward
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2014 7:32 AM
To: Igor Shveitser ; Heepsters Mailing List (Travellers in Time)
Subject: Re: [Heeplist] [NHC] Steve Walsh leaving Kansas

I am curious, now many did not see Dave A's post below Igor's reply?
I did not get it, so for whatever reason the list server is still not
passing on Yahoo based emails, at least to me.

The only work around I can forsee at this time is if you see a post by Dave
A (aka Eddie) or Jay Pearson, please reply so other list members can see it.
Both usually say something interesting anyway, so it should be no problem to
formulate a reply.

On 7/8/14 6:03 PM, "Igor Shveitser" <zlenko_iv at mail.ru> wrote:

>  David,
They said (I believe Mr.Box did it at some point) he wasn't sure
> whether to carry on under the same name. In my eyes, however, it isn't
> very
> likely - any musician knows about his statute and none of the late 70-s
> Heep
> musicians were enough famous to form a likely successful solo band. But I
> might be wrong of course, just my opinion.
Cheers, Igor

Tue, 8 Jul 2014