[Heeplist] USA Tour dates

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Jul 8 06:29:41 EDT 2014

I am thinking late winter early spring of 2015.  The reason, they will be in
Florida to get on the boat for the Rock Cruise.
By the way the Rock Legends cruise website says sold out.  There are many
big names on the list so maybe Heep will pick up some new fans.  I was
hoping since the cruise is USA based, maybe they would do a quick tour while
in the states.  Not rumor, no fact, just hopeful.