[Heeplist] Outsider

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Jul 8 07:05:47 EDT 2014

Well it is hard to believe it has already been a month since the Outsider
came out!!  I really love the cd and my favorites list is constantly
changing.  The first couple listens ³Can Anybody Help Me² was my favorite
and I didn¹t care for Law, Outsider and Rock the Foundation.  Then out of
nowhere, Jessie came barreling through as my favorite.  Now, I would say I
love all the songs and there is no weak track.  However, if I could pick the
songs they would do live, I think some would work really well.  The
outstanding guitar work and keyboards, as well as the group vocal of ŒCan
Anybody Help Me².  I would also like to hear Rainbow Kiss live, I really
enjoy that song.  Now the next one will be controversial, but I would love
to see Heep close with ³Say Goodbye².  A great song with and it ends
abruptly, I just think that would be cool to end the show with.  Ditch Lady
in Black or put it in the beginning of the show.

Ps I enjoy Rock the Foundation now.  You know that line where it says ³Baby
wants to have a love affair²  well now she is having one, with me, inside my
head!!  Welcome to WinwardWorld!!  And needless to say, Baby is happier than
ever!!  She even whispered in my ear the other night  ³you know sweety, you
are so right when you say All Heep is Good Heep²  Then she kissed me with a
smile, ah, ah, ah-ah!