[Heeplist] new album

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Tue Jul 1 11:57:29 EDT 2014

A lot of Modern *'Rock Drumming'* features a more brutal & pounding style
and attack.

Many of the older 70's style drummers had a *'Groove'* to their playing, as
well as being able to pound away.

Drummers like Lee Kerslake, Nick Mason, the legendary Keith Moon and even
... someone like *'Catman'* Peter Criss.