[Heeplist] new album

Terje Pedersen terjped at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 1 05:54:17 EDT 2014

I must say although The Outsider is a very strong album the drumming do destroy a couple of songs. Worst example is the title track where Russel pedals like hes in the tour de France.  In one minute he's takin it more easy and its one of the best tracks together with Can`t take that away and Jessie in my opinion. ;-D
Must say Bernie is doing a hell of a job on this record, maybe his best work with Heep.

Off topic, does anyone listen to Radio Moscow?  A fantastic band I really learned to like, warms my heart there can still be bands creating music like this today.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSOqHrYXWSY

Cheers
Terje