[Heeplist] new album

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Mon Jun 30 18:26:10 EDT 2014

 Gentlemen,
I believe, I mentioned this problem earlier (my vision of the drums is similar to yours), but I can't agree they "try too hard". It's just a different generation of musicians which have more kind of drill-like/mechanical approach, for instance, same (not very attractive for hard rock) stuff's been typical for Nazareth since Darrel Sweet died. I think it is only the way certain musicians (Murrison, Agnew-junior, Gilbrook) are.
Cheers, Igor