[Heeplist] German question

Andre Sokolnikov asokolni2002 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 28 15:36:56 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

I have found a sentence in a German text book:

"An der Hauswirtschaft ist sie sehr interessiert".  I think that it is not =
correct. I have come up with the following versions:

1. Sie interessiert sich sehr viel fur die Hauswirtschaft.
2. An der Hauswirtschaft ist sie sehr interessiert worden.

Can anyone comment on the above sentences?

Thank you.

Andre

 Bob if you see the movie it will all
 make sense, You have to remember these guys were from
 detriot in the 70's playing this as bacl guys nad they were
 ahead of their time if you have net fliw I am telling you
 watch the movie ( A band called death)
 The actual recordings of the studio tapes are great,

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDPDm9_nX0o

 Wayne Krammer from the MC5 nailed it here about death and
 punk rock of the 70's

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUJxVJFwMbs

 This story about this band is unreal and how this music is
 fiannly seeingthe light of day this really is a hell of a
 story. I am glad it was told and I have the 7 songs, they
 rock

 MADMAN

 p.s. URIAH HEEP forever