[Heeplist] Anyone ever heard of DEATH ???

Heepfan1 ehallib at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 27 19:11:16 EDT 2014

I saw album in the stacks when it came out and I dismissed it as another name for a group that was just trying to attract attention and be as obnoxious as possible.  Just like band names such as Vomit, Cancer, Hog Snot, ad nauseum.  I had no idea that maybe I should have taken a listen.  Then again, I didn't have a lot of money to just throw around on a whim in 1973. Thanks for the post, Merrick.  I may take a closer look now.

Ed