[Heeplist] My Outsider review

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Jun 26 07:03:26 EDT 2014

Even the lineup with Byron-Box-Hensley evolved quite a bit with a parade of
drummers and bass their sound was always changing and evolving. Then the
Goalby era was a different sounding band as well.

Now we have the core 3 (Shaw, Lanzon, Box) together since 1986 almost 30
years, so that is a lot longer than any other version of Heep.

It seems other than Free N Easy or Too Scared to Run, the current
incarnation never has really played anything from Lawton or Goalby eras
except when John L is fronting or guesting.