[Heeplist] My Outsider review

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Wed Jun 25 17:05:29 EDT 2014

Funny thing, Help Me was the first song I really liked, and I felt the Law
was like Nail on the Head.  Now I like the Law, it just bothered me the part
"you got to take, the law, into your own hands"

I finally started liking Rock the Foundation and would like to meet
Celestina, lol

Ps I played One Minute for my boss, he just wrote me back that he played it
twice this morning and says "I really like these guys"  He is 46 and a big
Rush fan

On 6/25/14 11:51 AM, "dale fredericks" <dalhel at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I have listened to the album about 5 or 6 times now and I have realized that I
> can't analyze the album too much. I have decided to except it as just a great
> " rocking" album and take it for what it is. It seems I can enjoy Outsider a
> lot better when I listen to it while I'm driving. If I listen to it in the
> music room, I tend to get too analytical about it and end up trying to compare
> it to Heep's past albums. I really do like Outsider, but still think that "
> Can Anyone Help Me " is pretty lame.......almost the same as Nail On The Head.
> Who knows, the more I listen to it the more I will love it. Thank you,Uriah
> Heep, for keeping the music coming and quenching our thirst for great rock
> !

Dale :-)>