[Heeplist] another test

Todd Clark tuck0411 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 15:01:10 EDT 2014

Gmail occasionally prompts me to send emails in my spam folder to the
Google "team" or somesuch so that they can adjust their filters or
something.  And I always do this with the Heeplist emails when prompted,
but still, many of them end up in the spam folder.

Suspect you are right about your second point.

Todd