[Heeplist] another test

Todd Clark tuck0411 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 14:47:39 EDT 2014

I don't think I've ever received posts from myself unless I make them here
at work using the gmail website interface.  And I do occasionally see
replies to emails where I didn't get the original email while at home
(using Outlook Express at home), but they're always in my spam folder when
I check my gmail on the website the next time I'm at work.

Todd