[Heeplist] Three lions NHC

Stan From Home evens78 at chartermi.net
Tue Jun 24 10:07:22 EDT 2014

I really like this CD, as you stated, very well done and classy rock that most on this list would appreciate and enjoy. I've only listened to Outsider and one other since it came out. But I put three lions back in my CD player this morning, and it is excellent, couple spins then back to Outsider :)

Stan