[Heeplist] A 2 review on Amazon

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Tue Jun 24 10:02:53 EDT 2014

 Bob,
When I was a teenager, really hated Abominog... and now I almost love it :))) My mistake was trying to compare it to the Hensley years releases, extremely stupid! For me it works now when I forget the name of the band - immediatelly it is there, in the genre's elite of the time, along with Turner fronted Rainbow or early MSG, or whatever of the kind. The same shit happened to Black Sabbath fans: most of them couldn't stand Gillan or Hughes sung LPs, while the music, if we forget the name, really impressed. So I came to an obvious conclusion: we are misled by the music industry people who are scared to death allowing a new band getting a proper name. That is why we still have old names around while the music itself is far from having much in common with the names. Just how I see it.
Cheers, Igor