[Heeplist] A 2 review on Amazon

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Jun 24 07:25:02 EDT 2014

There are some really positive reveiws on Amazon, I know mine is!  Lol!
Some of what the reveiwer says here is partially true.  I am happy for new
Heep music and enjoy Outsider immensely.  What I take exception to is the
comments on Wake the Sleeper, I would not put that in the SOL category and
personally think ITW is the one he should be talking about in the same
breath as SOL.  I like WTS, but I think ITW was harder rocking and had more
variety in the music.