[Heeplist] Heepvention 2015 teaser

staf.p at skynet.be staf.p at skynet.be
Tue Jun 24 16:44:32 EDT 2014

Summer vacation is almost here. Next to recording more tracks for the new Harms Way cd, i will also work out the details for the Heepvention 2015. My plan is to have the tickets for sale from october 2014. The website, created and run by Esa, will be up in all it's glory, very soon.
The dates are from thursday July 30 untill sunday August 2, 2015. The hotels are in Leuven.

Those interested, keep an eye on your facebook and on the Heeplist.

http://heepvention.com/2014/04/06/welcome-to-heepvention-2015-in-leuven-belgium/

You can still subscribe to get your mailing as we put stuff on the website, it will also give us an idea of how many people will possibly come to attend.

Good day, evening or night to you all. Hope to meet up again and rock out.