[Heeplist] Lost dead or am I gone?

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Mon Jun 23 06:54:11 EDT 2014

There is a little troll inside the server box the list uses.  He throws
darts at the names on the wall of the list members.  When he hits your name,
it is your time and you will not get list posts after he flips the switch.
I just got 14 since Friday night.  Before that I got none for 12 days.  I
had to go to tit com and look at heep archives. (remember click on the word
"here" that is another text color), that link takes you to the archives. So
if I don't see any posts, I check there.  Last week there was a day I was
not getting any posts, and the reason was there were none sent (or at least
received by the server)