[Heeplist] Three lions NHC

Alan Keetley akeetley at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 17:25:39 EDT 2014

Its very unusual for me to mention other bands on this list, but I have
been recovering from surgery and had a lot of time to kill.So I have been
listening to some new stuff recently and have come across a monster of a
cd.By a new band "Three Lions" from the UK featuring:
Vinny Burns_ ex Ten, Dare.Guitars and Keyboards
Greg Norman-_ ex Ten also, Drums
Nigel Bailey_ Lead vocals and bass.

 I have never before been so impressed by a debut album from any band.Its
out on Frontiers now.The musicianship is awesome, and for me the biggest
surprise is the vocals from Nigel Bailey who I have to confess I had never
heard before. There is a link here:

http://www.rocksymphonyradio.com/c/new-records/hard-rock-band-three-lions-debut-album-in-april-promo-info-

There are some tracks on you tube as well.

REAL classy rock, I am sure you will enjoy!

Alan