[Heeplist] Outsider live

Andre Sokolnikov asokolni2002 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 12:01:28 EDT 2014

Does anyone know of any songs from "Outsider" played live? In Finland, they have just played several dates. Maybe Tapio is aware of any titles.

Thank you.

Andre

 Subject: Re: [Heeplist] a question for our french speaking UH fans
 To: ehallib at earthlink.net, heeplist at travellersintime.com
 Date: Saturday, June 7, 2014, 4:23 PM

 Je n'ai pas manger depuis six jours,
 mais fait attention André, tu va maigrir trop vite ...

 I have not had any food for a period of six days. Does that
 make sense?Sent from my Motorola Smartphone on the Now
 Network from Sprint!-----Original message-----From: Andre
 Sokolnikov To: \"Heepsters Mailing List \\\\(Travellers in
 Time\\\\)\" Sent: Sat, Jun 7, 2014 15:51:57 EDTSubject: Re:
 [Heeplist] a question for our french speaking UH fansCan
 anyone help me with grammar for the expression \"I have not
 eaten for six days\"? I think it should go like this: Je nai
 pas mange depuis six jours.Thank
 you.Andre--------------------------------------------On Thu,
 6/5/14, todd klun wrote: Subject: [Heeplist] bonus tracks
 To: \"Heepsters Mailing List (Travellers in Time)\" Date:
 Thursday, June 5, 2014, 6:40 PM you guys may have to wait
 for bonus tracks .. here in America the record label will
 issue a rerelease after a year or so with extra bonus
 tracks. Hardcore fans will buy both..  not saying that HEEP
 has done it , but several others have.. look for LP vinyl
 song list.. sometimes
 different formats have different or extra songs ..AMAZON.com
 and other download sites sell the songs of the album
 individually .. bonus songs are often included for sale .
 And of course the fan sites like this one always seem to
 have a bootleg copy of something..hang in there , they will
 come.. either way I plan on ordering the LP version ..
 Travellers in Time Website http://www.travellersintime.com Official Uriah Heep
 Website http://www.uriah-heep.com