[Heeplist] Uriah Heep Finnish tour

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri Jun 13 07:11:41 EDT 2014

Tapio, nice review and belated Happy Birthday.  It is good to see you take a
vacation and I hope you are vacatoning away from the Dio list too!  :-)

Seriously, you made 2 references about Mick that concern me.  He is mid 60's
now and I often wonder how long he can keep going.  Is he just tired from
the tour or is there something more?  I cannot imagine replacing Mick.  UH
would have to go to an almost all keyboard sound like UK did on their second
lp.