[Heeplist] Uriah Heep Finnish tour

BARNES IAN i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Thu Jun 12 16:04:02 EDT 2014

Yes Shawn that's where they film it.  Heep have played there 3 times over
recent years and i've been lucky enough to be there each time.  It's my
favourite venue.

Last time I went there I went to Sids Cafe before the gig and a good friend
of mine stopped in a Bed and Breakfast opposite Nora Batty's house lol.