[Heeplist] I feel like an Outsider

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Wed Jun 11 06:37:35 EDT 2014

I am not sure what the double drum is, I do not hear it.  My only complaint
is that there are not enough keyboard solos or keyboard sound effects.
I really enjoy every song now, with The Law maybe being the weakest, but it
is catchy like Nail on the Head was.
For me, the big songs are One Minute, Help Me, Looking at You, Jesse, Kiss
the Rainbow and Goodbye.  I just love the abrupt ending on Goodbye, and the
ending on Can¹t Take it Away, that is extended.  It ends then starts up
again.