[Heeplist] Outsider credits

Heepfan1 ehallib at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 10 18:13:06 EDT 2014

After listening to the mp3 version of Outsider, I am going on record to say that I like it all!  Perhaps I will get more critical after 30 listens or so but for right now, this album rocks.  I like that I can actually make out the bass playing and that drumming is a bit receded and the constant use of the ride cymbal has been eliminated.  I can't wait to hear the sound of the actual CD.... whenever that may be.

Ed