[Heeplist] I feel like an Outsider

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Tue Jun 10 17:59:35 EDT 2014

 Overall the album is one of the best musical discoveries I've made this year, regarding classic 70-s bands today - this is the best for sure. Hope I will enjoy it more when my LP arrives, it must give a new dimension to the sound. What I don't like about (in most of the songs, but that's no news) is the drumming approach - double bass drum doesn't fit Uriah Heep at all whatever anybody else thinks on the matter :) Apart from it - close to perfection.
Cheers, Igor