[Heeplist] Inside listening to Outsider

Pete Wharton heeplistpete at ntlworld.com
Mon Jun 9 17:16:04 EDT 2014

Rock the Foundation, Who is Baby? Celestina?  This is about a girl, sort of
like the skater in Cry Freedom.  Another strong performance from Davey, but
overall, the least inspiring song for me on the cd.  I won¹t say it is a
clunker, it is on par with WTS lighter songs and hasn¹t done much for me yet
except evoke curiosity as to who is singing Celestina in the background

Baby is Celestine who has just had her eyes opened and got a new realisation
on how Government really works in secret and so is just like a new born baby
in her innocence. Now this innocent baby is going to use that knowledge to
rock the establishment's foundation.

Well that's my I interpretation of the imagery it invokes in my head :-)

Pete