[Heeplist] I feel like an Outsider

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Mon Jun 9 07:46:09 EDT 2014

It will grow, what upsets me about this post is that I am still not seeing
original posts to the list of Dave from Belgium and Jay Pearson in Seattle.
I only see their posts when someone replies or one time last Friday when Jay
cc'd me on his reply.  The only common thread is that they are both using
'yahoo" email addresses.  Is anyone else having the same problem?

Did anyone see David Amendolara's original post?  (it is obvious Knut did)