[Heeplist] Happy birthday to Mick!

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Mon Jun 9 07:32:47 EDT 2014

True, and according to my personal tradition, on any birthday of the musicians I love I spend most of the day listening to their music. So today, for a start, it was Wake The Sleeper. Next is gonna be Spiders From Mars (1976) - a very underrated album in my opinion. There'll be more to listen featuring both of the celebrated. Let's celebrate!
Cheers, Igor