[Heeplist] Heeplist] Can't Take the List Away

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Sat Jun 14 16:33:50 EDT 2014

I caught my reflection in the middle of the night one time walking through a room full of mirrors on my way to the morgue and I saw someone walking in the dark ahead of me and I heard what sounded like foot steps, and I had chills running through me and as I looked around the corner I saw it, my reflection, my imagination got the best of me. The noise I heard were mice, and the morgue was for newspapers, we shared the building with a mirror factory. DS