[Heeplist] Can't Take the List Away

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Jun 12 06:21:51 EDT 2014

I haven¹t seen any posts in 2 days, so I went to Tit and cannot get the
archive page to load.
Anyhow, the cd arrived as promised by Amazon on June 10.  I wonder if anyone
else has any favorites yet.  For me the 4 tracks I cannot get enough of are
Can Anybody Help Me, Looking at You, Jesse and Kiss the Rainbow.  I just
keep playing those over and over again, instant classics.  Next level, I
enjoy One Minute, Can¹t Take that Away, Speed of Sound (this one I didn¹t
think much of the first 8 listens but has grown on me since I got the cd).
The Outsider song is ok, the Law is good, just don¹t like the chant that
reminds me of Nail on the Head.  Rock the Foundation, I did not like the use
of the word Baby, so I sing Bobby and now it works and I enjoy the song,
lol!

Lastly, Goodbye is a good song, but what makes it great is that it closes
the cd and it ends really abruptly, like somebody saying good bye on the
phone, then hanging up right away.