[Heeplist] I feel like an Outsider

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Mon Jun 9 06:57:37 EDT 2014

I believe on Friday I wrote, my listen, I was not impressed either, than the
second was better, but the third was on EAR BUDS a good quality pair while I
was at the gym and all sort of nuances started jumping out at me.  On first
couple listens I was not impressed with Speed of Sound, The Law, Outsider,
Rock the Foundation (because of the word Baby sounding stupid to me).  So
basically 3-6 did not impress me the first 5 or so listens. I must have
played it through 15x over the weekend.

Now I really love the cd and I am thinking in some cases it is better than
Sea of Light which I thought sucked on my listen in 1995.  Anyhow, I will
comment on songs next post.