[Heeplist] Uriah Heep yesterday

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Sun Jun 8 02:01:32 EDT 2014

Hi

Just a short note because I have to leave in a short whilte, yesterday
Heep played a rocking set at Kivenlahtirock festival. Only one hour
playing time so only nine songs, One Minute was the only new song they
played. Had a chat with the guys and they told that because of the
touring they just haven't had time to sit down together and rehearse
more new songs so that they could play them live. When they have a
break from touring that wil happen and when Outsider tour properly
kicks off later this year there'll be more songs from Outsider in the
set than those two. Tonight is the second show of the tour in Kauhava
but I'm not attending that, Pori is next tomorrow and that's proper
concert so there they'll do the full set. More stories a long the road
will follow...

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi