[Heeplist] now John Lawton's best works

Jay Pearson deepheep at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 7 14:18:32 EDT 2014

I have just about everything John's done, so it's hard to choose, but outside of Lucifer's Friend, I would say the best albums are Still Paying My Dues to the Blues and Sting in the Tale. His albums with Zar and Rebel are also quite good. You can find those two on a two-fer, but probably only used copies now.

 From: Elver Gobbi <elvergobbi at gmail.com>

II always been a Uriah Heep high listener, but I never took any John
Lawton's projects to hear, except Lucifer's Friend.
Which album is the best for me to try first?

Besides, I started listening Uriah Heep after the first eponymous Lucifer's
Friend album, almost against the logical way...